Where to eat in Manila? Gastro Park Kapitolyo.
If you are looking for a place to eat and share stories with friends Gastro Park Kapitolyo is the perfect hangout.
Gastro Park has a Saturday night park barbecue vibe.
The ambiance is perfect for anyone whose weekend cannot come any sooner.
The park is perfect for people who want a nearby and affordable food-trip.
Operating Hours is 12pm-12am daily except for Sunday, 5pm-11pm
Gastro Park Food Quality
Gastro Park mainly achieves the goal of being able to fill the belly and allow different flavors to be tasted to stimulate the senses.
Variety is what the park can offer.
- Bagneto specializes in deep fried crispy pork belly. They offer mainly Filipino food like Binangooan, Kare-Kare, Spicy Bicol Express and Sisig.
- Tolyo’s Soup N’ Grill specialty is their Mexican and Filipino fusion style Bulalo with Wagyu Beef.
- Para Food Truck prepares Filipino style sandwiches.
- Tokyo Tempura Unlimited is popular for their Shrimp Tempura All You Can for a total of PHP249 (PHP 199 + PHP 50 Kublai Rice to avail). They also cook Japanese Style Burgers.
- Brick Plate specialty is their Ribs served in BBQ Sauce. They also serve Pasta and Pizza.